Sorry to report I am still having health issues in my battle with cancer. Working on this series is my greatest joy. However, I slow up. I have a lot of half drawn things. My speed is solely determined by my physical condition, which is not so great right now. I hope to have help in a few weeks, which will help with my output. Thank you for your patience.
Here is what I am working on now:
(1) Takedown: Epilogue, Dinner with the Family (7 page comic)
Script and Pencils are finished. Needs inks. I need an assitant who can ink, desperately.
My output would double and speed up if I had an assistant who inked. hint hint..
(2) Prince Crow Part 3: The Hand of Crow (7 page comic)
The pages are almost finished, but need scanning and assembling in photoshop.
I have really cheap and awful equipment so this part is not fun and takes time.
(3) Oberon Destroyers Issue Seven, 3 Heroes Meet (in installments)
The script has been finished for a over a year, when I did some major revisions.
(Comic, 35 pages, first meeting of Prince Crow, Joey, and the Ninja).
(4) The Legend of the White Mask, Script for Radio Play. Humor and Mystery.
This is a 30 page, very funny script. People like this one. Rather than wait around for a
production to come together, I have decided to post it here to share with the world.
This one is all me. Combines True Crime, Masked Western Heroes, Tales of Povety,
and the White Trash experience. Chuckling all the way.
(5) The Blue Fist: House of the Purple Death, Script for Radio Play, Humor and Horror
Think: Boys in the Hood crossed with a Monster Movie. 30 page radio play. Again,
while I wait for a Production Team to call me, I plan to share it here. Just now
awaiting some minor alterations but mostly finished. Txt No pics.
I would post The Blue Fist and the White Mask right now, but I need a cover illustration.
(6) FAN FIC – Light and Fury – Green Lantern and Black Fuy together again with the JSA: Year Zero. Welcome to the Golden Age. 50 page Pulp mini-novel with a few illustrations. Features the Spectre, Doctor Fate, The Sand Man, Carter Hall, Jim Corrigan, and The Black Fury by Tarpe Mills. I started writing this last week, and finshed about 15 pagges. The plot is tight. No rambling story lines that go nowhere. Fan Fic but Made Like a Pro, DC. DC is having some isseus finding thier direciton on their inventory, so I thought of this as a way to help them with the Golden Age inventory. Fun stuff!!
NOTE: I do not own any of the rights to (6). I just plan on posting a copy of this prose here on this site, when I submit it to DC, who will no doubt ignore it. If you like Golden Age characters and grim detective novels than this is for you. My updates of these guys is solid. This is what you have have been wating for.
Positive Comments always Welcome. I could use the help.